Home Page: Elections
Town of Grafton residents vote at the Town Hall: 1230 11th Avenue, Grafton. If you are uncertain as to whether you are a Town or Village resident, please CLICK HERE to verify your polling place; you can also view a sample ballot and check your voter registration.
2013 ELECTION DATES
- February 19th - Spring Primary (if needed)
- April 2nd - Spring Election
ARE YOU A FIRST TIME REGISTRANT / VOTER?
Below are instructions for Wisconsin mail-in registrants and first time voters.
If you registered to vote by mail after January 1, 2003, did not submit a copy of an identifying document with the application, or did not provide an identifying document to the municipal clerk before election day and are voting in an election for the first time in Wisconsin,
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO:
Present an identifying document containing the following information to the election inspectors before being allowed to vote:
- your complete name, including both the given and family name,
- your current and complete residential address, including a numbered street address, if any, and the name of the municipality.
An identifying document is limited to the following:
- a current and valid operator’s license or identification card issued by the Department of Transportation
- an official identification card or license issued by a Wisconsin governmental body or unit.
- an official identification card or license issued by an employer that includes a photograph of the cardholder or license holder, excluding a business card.
- a property tax bill or receipt for the current or preceding year.
- a current utility bill,
- a bank statement,
- a pay check, or
- a government check or document.
- a college identification card that includes a photograph of the cardholder. This may be used as an identifying document even if it does not contain the cardholder’s address, if the educational institution provides a certified student list for use at the polling place.
If you do not present the required identifying document, you may follow the procedures for registering to vote on Election Day or you may vote a provisional ballot.
ABSENTEE / PROVISIONAL INFORMATION: www.co.ozaukee.wi.us/CountyClerk/Elections/Report.htm