Home Page: Agendas
August 20, 2012 Joint Town Board/Village Board
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING OF THE TOWN OF GRAFTON
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Notice is hereby given that the Town of Grafton Board of Supervisors will participate in a joint meeting with the Village of Grafton Board of Trustees on Monday, August 20, 2012. The Meeting is scheduled to begin at 5:00 p.m. and will be held in the GRAFTON VILLAGE HALL BOARD ROOM located at 860 Badger Circle, Grafton, WI 53024.
The purpose of the joint portion the Meeting is to discuss the municipalities' shared funding of the Grafton Volunteer Fire Department and the USS Liberty Memorial Public Library.
The Agenda for the Joint Meeting is attached below, and notices possible action by the Town Board of Supervisors on "Town of Grafton Resolution 2012-10 Authorizing a Referendum for the Town of Grafton to Exceed the State Imposed Levy Limit Beginning in 2013 and on an Ongoing Basis."
At the conclusion of the discussion and action on the agenda items noticed below for the Joint Meeting, the Town Board of Supervisors will be excused from the meeting.
JOINT VILLAGE BOARD / TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA
GRAFTON VILLAGE HALL BOARD ROOM
860 BADGER CIRCLE
GRAFTON, WI 53024
MONDAY, AUGUST 20, 2012 AT 5:00 PM*
*Please note time change
1. Call Joint Village Board / Town Board meeting to order by host community / Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call of Village Board and Town Board members / Staff and Officials
3. Referendum question for November 6, 2012 election regarding Grafton Volunteer Fire Department
4. Action by Village Board: Resolution to authorize a Referendum for the Village of Grafton to exceed the state imposed levy limit beginning in 2013 and on an ongoing basis
5. Action by Town Board: Resolution to authorize a Referendum for the Town of Grafton to exceed the state imposed levy limit beginning in 2013 and on an ongoing basis
6. 2013 Village of Grafton and Town of Grafton funding of the USS Liberty Memorial Public Library
7. Close Joint meeting and commence regular Village Board meeting
8. Approval of the 8-6-2012 Village Board meeting minutes and File the 8-6-2012 Finance Committee; 8-13-2012 Public Arts Board; 8-13-2012 Board of Public Works; 8-14-2012 Public Safety Committee meeting minutes, as presented.
9. PERSONS REQUESTING TO BE HEARD
A. Presentation by Ayres Associates, Inc. – Bridge Street Dam Design
B. Peter Renner - Development Agreement for Tree House Development
10. BUSINESS PRESENTED BY THE PRESIDENT
A. Materials Distributed
11. RESOLUTIONS/ORDINANCES/ACTION ITEMS
A. Report of the Finance Committee
B. Report of the Board of Public Works
C. Public Safety Committee
A. Approval to Issue Operators Licenses, as presented
B. Approval to Issue Special Picnic License to David Scherzer-agent / St. Paul Lutheran Church and School / 701 Washington Street / October 13, 2012
13. DEPARTMENT AND OFFICERS REPORTS
14. REPORT OF BILLS
A. Approval for the Payment of Village Expenditures: $
15. OLD BUSINESS
16. NEW BUSINESS
17. Convene to closed session pursuant to Wisconsin Statutes 19.85(1)(c) for Personnel Matters (Village Clerk position recruitment)
18. Reconvene to open session and the regular order of business
19. Acceptance of Village Administrator recommendation for appointment of new Village Clerk
IF YOU ARE DISABLED AND HAVE ACCESSIBILITY NEEDSOR IF YOU NEED INFORMATION INTERPRETED FOR YOUPLEASE NOTIFY THE VILLAGE CLERK AT (262) 375-5300
Amanda L. Schaefer, Clerk
Town of Grafton
Members of the Town Plan Commission, Board of Appeals, or other committees, boards, commissions, and authorities may attend and participate at this meeting, but will not take official action unless notice so provides.
No qualified individual with a disability shall, by reason of that disability, be excluded from participation in or denied the benefits of the services, programs or activities of the Town of Grafton, or be subjected to discrimination by the Town. If you are disabled and require special accommodations, please advise the Town no later than 5 working days before the scheduled meeting or activity.
DATE POSTED: August 16, 2012
SENT BY FAX OR EMAIL TO THE NEWSPAPER ON: August 16, 2012
June 12, 2013 Board of Supervisors
June 5, 2013 Plan Commission
May 14, 2013 Board of Review
May 9, 2013 NOTICE OF POSSIBLE QUORUM - Movie Viewing
May 8, 2013 Board of Supervisors
May 1, 2013 Plan Commission
April 17, 2013 Open Space Commission
April 16, 2013 ANNUAL MEETING
April 10, 2013 Board of Supervisors
April 9, 2013 2013 Spring Road Tour